This absolutely delicious muffins contain only 80 calories per piece, which makes it a safe dessert or a snack or even a breakfast for those who have sweet tooth in the morning.
Ingredients (makes 6)
- 2 bananas
- 2 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 2 tbsp self-rising flour
- 2 tbsp whole blond flax-seed
- 2 tbsp raisins
- 2 tbsp frozen raspberries, thawed
- Preheat oven to 160 degrees Celsius.
- Cover the flax seed with 4 tbsp of water and let it stand for at least 10 minutes, or until the water is completely absorbed.
- Using a blender, blend together bananas and coconut oil.
- Add the flour and blend shortly again. Transfer to a bowl.
- Add the flax-seed to the banana batter and stir well.
- Add the raisins and stir again.
- Finally, add the raspberries and stir gently.
- Transfer the batter into 6 silicon molds, filling them approximately three-quarters.
- Bake for about 35 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the middle of a muffin comes out clean.
- Allow the muffins to cool in the molds for 15 minutes before removing. Serve warm or cold.