Eating whole grains helps you stay fuller longer. These delectable vegan spaghetti with pesto include crunchy hazelnuts, savoury zucchini slices, and sweet pumpkin. One portion of this dish contains as much as 15 grams of fibre and 20 grams protein. Feel free to substitute hazelnuts with any other nuts of your choice.
- Boil water in a spaghetti pan. Add 1 tsp salt and spaghetti, cook them
- according to the instructions.
- Meanwhile, cut the champignons and zucchini coarsely. Cut the pumpkin in small cubes. Sprinkle with salt.
- Heat the oil in a large, non-stick skillet. Cook the champignons, zucchini and pumpkin on a medium heat for approximately 10 minutes or till pumpkin is soft enough.
- Drain the spaghetti and add them to the skillet.
- Add halved tomatoes and hazelnuts and turn the heat off.
- Add the pesto, stir well and serve.