These healthy sugar-free oatmeal pancakes are the perfect start of the day. Sometimes I add a bit of pure cacao-powder or a pinch of turmeric, depending on my colour mood!
Ingredients (for approximately 20 little pancakes)
- 2 bananas
- 2 eggs
- 6 tbsp oatmeal
- (Optional) A pinch of cinnamon or cardamom
- Vegetable oil for baking
- Place all the ingredients in a blender and let it run for a few minutes, until you get a nice batter.
- Heat the oil in a pancake-skillet on medium-high.
- When the skillet is hot, drop the batter by one table-spoon and cook until the bottoms do not stick to the skillet any more, approximately 3 minutes. Flip over and cook a couple more minutes until the other side is done too. Repeat until all the batter is used. In my skillet I manage to bake 7-8 pancakes at a time.
- Serve with banana ice-cream or strawberry jam, fresh berries, sour cream or anything that you like.